My Story of Getting American Foods in the Streets of London

Wherever I go during my office tours and also solo trip, I must visit the street food counters and enjoy the available diverse cuisines there. Till now I have travelled a lot throughout the European cities and towns. Most of the tours in these cases were the office tours and I used to enjoy the local foods a lot. Each of them used to taste unique. I am a food lover who can eat a lot, but the one who can taste a lot of cuisines as little as possible, there is a different enjoyment in tasting all of these foods. After returning from the tours, I used to write the stories, where a special space is there for the food cuisines.

I remembered the tour in London where I had to share my room with an American business partner. Both of us were single and we had spent almost two months in the place. Being an American, he used to search for the similar tastes. However, at the time it was not very easy to get a lot of such food counters in the streets of London at that time. After searching for the same for a week, we found such a counter that was offering takeaway foods. There were all types of American food cookeries. The taste was not bad, but we searched more in the next week after our official works. The time was not on the internet so that we can search on the internet like today and go to the exact location. The next week we found a better one that was a restaurant and we enjoyed the American food in London with the drinks of choice. The taste was great and amazing. My partner was very happy to get the taste of his home dishes and I was happy to get some new dishes on my list of tasting world foods.

Comments