My Special Preparation Of Steak For My Family Made Them Happy And Joyous


One of my favourite pass-time is cooking different types of cuisines. This is a common hobby of many. But, most of the people follow the recipes perfectly as shown in the videos or mentioned in the recipes. However, I follow a different way to prepare new dishes. I used to go through several recipes and see the videos one after another. I used to collect the cuisines that allured me and soon after start to cook some unique dishes. Actually, I use the ingredients that are available in my kitchen and cook them in a different style, something like one of the recipes that I have gone through. Each and every time, I used to mix my common sense to prepare the ingredients differently to give an altogether new recipe.

These experiments are praised by my family, friends, and colleagues. In one such experiment, I used some steaks to make a different dish. The preparation was simple and I used some ingredients like leaves of basils, lettuce, and coriander for garnishing after I cooked the marinated steaks in grills. I was not sure, how will it taste actually and whether my family members will love it or not. But after tasting the first bite of the steak prepared by me, my husband’s face was covered with a satisfactory smile that was a gift for me. Soon after, other family members also expressed their feelings for the differently prepared cuisine. We live in London and hardly get delicious steaks here. My son exclaimed in joy after having the specially prepared steak and said that it was far better than those he had last time in one of the American steak restaurants in London. This was the greatest gift for me and I thanked God for giving me the chance of preparing such food for my family.

Comments